Step out of a stressful day with chill yoga, the perfect way to unwind. This gentle class utilises floor based poses and supports the body with props so you can really let go of bodily and mental tension. We’ll sink into each pose for several minutes to bring back your ‘rest and digest’ mode and cultivate calm.
Delivered by Sam
Challenge rating 1/5
Saturday 23rd March @ The Scout Hut, Kennington 2-4pm - FULLY BOOKED
Saturday 13th April @ Kennington W.I. Hall 2-4pm.
Saturday 4th May @ The Scout Hut, Kennington 2-4pm.
2 hours of pure bliss and relaxing stretches.
Make sure that you fill out the health screening form before your first class.
Restorative yoga takes quite a lot of props like blankets, warm socks and even cushions. Here's a list for you:
You NEED to bring as we won't bring these for you:
- A yoga mat - we assume you have one and won't bring spares
- At least 1 blanket to lay over you - your body temperature will drop significantly and you will need to keep warm
Optional items you might like to bring:
- Layers - warm jumpers etc
- An extra blanket or 2
- A pillow or cushion for your head
- Yoga blocks x 1, yoga bricks x 2 - if you have them please bring, although we will have enough to share
- Eye pillows - you might like to bring your own although we'll have enough to share
This 2 hour workshop costs just £20. Advance booking is essential. To book, simply click here.
We do not accept cash and money is not taken at any of our venues.
We look forward to welcoming you to one of our warm and friendly workshops soon!
Click here to book onto one of our 2 hour Chill Yoga workshops
Why are we green and blue? Click here to find out more.